-Registration should carried out by court in order to register current landowners
-Deceased landowner must submit their minute to LMD office for their registration.
-Share and distribution on lease may determine by the court.
-Court Order must proceed by court in order to ceased lease payment.
OWNERSHIP/LANDLIST (Need ID Card)
-Providing Landownership and Land list to customers
* Ownership cost $5.60
* Land list cost $1.00 per page
ANZ BANK ACCOUNT
-Creating bank account can simply fasten received of lease payment.
-Reassured to create bank account
-Transfer of lease payment into your account
DECEASED NATIVE ESTATE
-Enforcing & maintaining by preparing DNE database both electronically and manually to ensure that the dependents of the deceased will maintain receiving a virtuous share.
-Entering and updating Incoming monetary for deceased into DNE database.
-Raising of payment voucher to finance for opening of new term deposit accounts for beneficiaries and for payment according to court minutes.
-monitoring the withdrawal of funds from term deposit account (IBD) by the concerned beneficiaries that been under DOL trustee.
-only concerned beneficiaries must submit their withdrawal letter along with their ID cards upon reaching maturity age (18 years old or above)
-to provide assistance regarding deceased bank accounts and loan statement by inquiring to ANZ bank and closing of deceased account.
- estimation of the worth of something especially one carried out by a professional valuer.
· To ensure that new rates provided for the government for every 3 years.
· Provide information and advices to loan agencies for loan security purposes.
· Advice the public on services including valuation on rental, lease, purchase/sales and land acquisition.
- Deal with Land rent payments
- Photo taking for (Lease Payments)
- Collected cash or cheque from Finance