- Collect agricultural informationfrom sections and other sources for storage, mass production and dissemination
- Prepare training materials in agriculture such as leaflets, posters and brochures for training purpose and dissemination, newsletters on a quarterly basis and a radio program namely TeBaimaiu for broadcastingand public awareness
- Conduct agricultural trainings for communities, schools and farmers
- Compile monthly reports from outer islands and respond to requirement requests from Agricultural Assistants and Nurserymen in outer islands
- Liaise with sections for outer island requirements, collect and dispatch those to outer islands on a timely manner
Help us save our Kiribati Environment
By working together as one we united in keeping our environment clean and keep our Kiribati nation te boboto.